Before you begin
The School of Music is currently accepting applications for Performance Teaching Fellows.
Before beginning the application you will need;
- a PDF document (your Application Document) that contains:
- a one-page covering letter stating your interest and teaching philosophy;
- your curriculum vitae;
- evidence of your academic qualifications and professional experiences;
- The contact information of two referees including email addresses and phone numbers.
- Maximum file size is 5MB. Please save your document in the following format SURNAME Firstname.pdf.
- Instructions for creating a PDF document from a Microsoft Office document can be found at Office.com
Please also have prepared;
- a short biography (maximum 300 words) for inclusion on our website should your application be approved.
- a profile photograph (in .jpeg format, smaller than 1MB) to upload to include on our website if your application is approved.
The form must be completed in one attempt and cannot be saved.
All fields marked with a red asterisk (*) are mandatory.