Payment requests will be sent to CASS on the following days in Semester 1:
- Monday 3 March 2014
- Monday 17 March 2014
Students are requested to submit only one application.
- Applications received on or prior to Friday 28 February will be included in the 3 March run.
- Applications received between Monday 3 March and Friday 14 March will be included in the 17 March run.
Students who submit their application after 14 March may not be eligible to receive their PDA. Please contact Harriet Torrens (contact information listed below) to advise if you will miss this deadline.
Students must log into ISIS and confirm/update their bank details. Students who fail to do this will not be able to receive their payment.
Check and update your bank details
Students are reminded that once your PDA Activity Application is approved, your PDA allowance will be transferred into your nominated bank account. To avoid the frustration of delayed payments students are asked to check that their bank account details are current in ISIS. Please use the following process to check your details:
- Visit https://isis.anu.edu.au/psp/sscsprod/?cmd=login
- Log into the ISIS system using your University ID and password
- Select the Account Details tab and then Bank Details. You will need to provide your BSB, Account Number and Account Name to complete this process.
Please note: University policy prevents Finance Services from updating student details on a student’s behalf.
Please direct all enquiries about the updating your account details on ISIS to Alice Macdonald (Educational Administrator)
T 6125 5732