Locker Hire Policy
- School of Music lockers are available to students currently enrolled at the ANU School of Music.
- Lockers are allocated for (1) academic year and must be emptied and key returned by December 1 of that same year.
- Students may request re-allocation of a locker at the beginning of each academic year of their enrolment at the ANU School of Music.
- ANU School of Music does not accept any responsibility of valuable items stored in lockers.
- ANU School of Music reserves the right to authorise lockers not vacated by December 1 to be opened, cleared and re-keyed ready for re-allocation. Students must ensure all items are removed and keys returned by the due date.
- A fee of $5.00 is payable by the hirer in the event that the locker key is lost and needs to be replaced.