Through the Open School of Music Student Outreach and Engagement Program, The Australian National University, is looking to extend the reach and involvement of students at the School of Music in contributing both to the wider community, and their own development as Music and Arts Professionals.
Find out more about the following roles and how to apply:
- Social Media Intern
- Video Media Project Intern
- Publications Intern
- Research & Curatorial Project Intern (Four Available)
These roles also serve to provide very particular and specialised skill sets that allow students keen to explore these areas of profession to engage in a sense of professional play with the support of School of Music staff. All positions are paid a small remuneration fee.
Applications Close Midnight July 3rd 2015
Successful applicants will be notified on Monday July 6th 2015
Eligibility for Internships
- These internships are available to students in an Undergraduate degree only.
- Students must be enrolled on a part-time or full-time basis within the College of Arts and Social Sciences at the Australian National University.
- Students must be available for the duration of their Internship.