School of Music lockers are available to students currently enrolled at the ANU School of Music. To claim your locker fill out an application form which can be found at reception on Level 6 of the School of Music.
If you have any enquiries, please contact:
P: 6125 5700.
Locker Hire Policy
- School of Music lockers are available to students currently enrolled at the ANU School of Music.
- Lockers are allocated for one (1) academic year and must be emptied and key returned by December 1 of that same year.
- Students may request re-allocation of a locker at the beginning of each academic year of their enrolment at the ANU School of Music.
- ANU School of Music does not accept any responsibility for valuable items stored in lockers.
- ANU School of Music reserves the right to authorise lockers not vacated by the end of the academic year to be opened, cleared and re-keyed ready for re-allocation. Students must ensure all items are removed and keys returned by the due date.
- A fee of $5.00 is payable by the hirer in the event that the locker key is lost and needs to be replaced.